4. As of noon trading, Alaska Air Group ( ALK) is up $0.65 (1.6%) to $41.17 on average volume Thus far, 308,822 shares of Alaska Air Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 645,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $40.07-$41.50 after having opened the day at $40.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.52. Alaska Air Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo. Alaska Air Group has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 10.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Alaska Air Group a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Alaska Air Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Alaska Air Group Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts