3 Stocks Pushing The Computer Software & Services Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, FactSet Research Systems ( FDS) is up $2.44 (2.8%) to $90.23 on average volume Thus far, 260,281 shares of FactSet Research Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 376,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $87.09-$90.47 after having opened the day at $87.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.79. FactSet Research Systems Inc. provides financial and economic information to investment community worldwide. FactSet Research Systems has a market cap of $3.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 1.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates FactSet Research Systems a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates FactSet Research Systems as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full FactSet Research Systems Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts