2. As of noon trading, Cameron International Corporation ( CAM) is up $1.84 (3.6%) to $52.65 on heavy volume Thus far, 2.3 million shares of Cameron International Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $51.10-$53.15 after having opened the day at $51.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.81. Cameron International Corporation provides flow equipment products, systems, and services worldwide. Cameron International Corporation has a market cap of $12.6 billion and is part of the energy industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 3.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 18 analysts that rate Cameron International Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cameron International Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, increase in net income and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Cameron International Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts