4. As of noon trading, Canadian Natural Resources ( CNQ) is up $0.34 (1.2%) to $27.99 on average volume Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Canadian Natural Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $27.32-$28.05 after having opened the day at $27.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.65. Canadian Natural Resources Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, production, marketing, and sale of crude oil, natural gas liquids (NGLs), and natural gas. Canadian Natural Resources has a market cap of $30.3 billion and is part of the energy industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 25.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Canadian Natural Resources a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Canadian Natural Resources as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, unimpressive growth in net income and generally higher debt management risk. Get the full Canadian Natural Resources Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts