- 50 percent of HR professionals say their company has a recognition program tied to company values;
- 27 percent of HR professionals say their company's recognition program is not tied to company values; and
- 18 percent of HR professionals report that their company has no program in place while six percent report plans to implement a recognition program in the next 12 months.
SHRM-Globoforce Survey: Corporate Culture Impacted By Employee Recognition Programs
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.