- If hosting Thanksgiving dinner, print out a menu of foods served for your guests and make sure to note that they are non-GMO and organic.
- Post a photo of your non-GMO feast on Pinterest or Facebook. You can also share your meal on the https://www.facebook.com/GmoInside page.
- If donating food to shelters this holiday, donate organic and non-GMO foods.
- If you already purchased holiday food containing GMOs, you can print GMO' labels, place them on food, photograph and upload the photo to social media to warn family and friends. Photos can also be shared with the GMO Inside community at https://www.facebook.com/GmoInside.
- You can check to see if food containing GMOs has money-back guarantees. If it does, you can send food back to the manufacturer and ask for your money back.
With Thanksgiving Approaching, GMO Inside Shows Consumers How To Avoid Genetically Modified Food On Their Holiday Tables
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.