Sirius Advances The Government Mandate To Facilitate Banking And Financial Services To Villagers Of India
At present, JZZ technologies has one wholly owned subsidiary, Sirius Financial Services, Inc., which in turn owns 100% of Samvriddhi, a company that represents commercial banks in India and provides financial services to the villagers as mandated by the Government of India and the reserve bank of India. It intends to build effective working relationships with other strategic companies towards acceleration of Social and Financial Inclusion drive.
Forward‐Looking Statements Disclosure
This press release may contain "forward‐looking statements" within the meaning of the federal securities laws. In this context, forward‐looking statements may address the Company's expected future business and financial performance, and often contain words such as "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "expects," "intends," "plans," "seeks," "will," and other terms with similar meaning. These forward‐looking statements by their nature address matters that are, to different degrees, uncertain. Although the Company believes that the assumptions upon which its forward‐ looking statements are based are reasonable, it can provide no assurances that these assumptions will prove to be correct. All forward‐looking statements in this press release are expressly qualified by such cautionary statements, risks, and uncertainties, and by reference to the underlying assumptions.
SOURCE Sirius Financial Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV