BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- No news is proving to be good news for stocks in November. The problem is that there's news hitting Wall Street again this morning.
Europe is officially back in a recession for the second time in four years, as the ongoing drama in countries like Greece offsets paltry GDP gains in Germany and France. EU markets are taking the news mostly in stride this morning, the STOXX 50 only off 55 basis points as I write. Meanwhile, U.S. stocks are keeping up the correction that's been in force since October.
But not everything is moving lower right now. A handful of big stocks have promising trading setups popping up this week, which is why we're taking a technical look at five new must-see charts today.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV