Having already obtained the unanimous support of the EEAC for the 2013-2015 statewide plan, the individual Program Administrators are now seeking final approval on their territory-specific plans from the Department of Public Utilities (DPU). The DPU is expected to act on these requests in January 2013.
NSTAR, a Northeast Utilities company (NYSE: NU), transmits and delivers
electricity and natural gas to 1.4 million customers in Eastern and
Central Massachusetts, including more than one million electric
customers in 81 communities and 300,000 gas customers in 51 communities.
For more information, please visit our website:
Friend us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @nstar_news.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV