Frontier Airlines today announced it will expand its low-fare service at Trenton-Mercer Airport (TTN), in Trenton, N.J., with the addition of four nonstop destinations launching in late January and early February 2013. The Denver-based airline also announced that it would be basing an Airbus A319 aircraft at Trenton-Mercer Airport to operate this new service. Frontier is the only airline providing scheduled service out of Trenton-Mercer Airport, the gateway to New Jersey’s state capital, all of central New Jersey, and southeast Pennsylvania.
In addition to its previously announced nonstop service to Orlando, Fla. (MCO), Frontier will now provide customers throughout New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania convenient, low-fare service to Fort Lauderdale, Fla. (FLL); Fort Myers, Fla. (RSW); New Orleans, La. (MSY); and Tampa, Fla. (TPA). This new service brings the number of nonstop destinations served by Frontier out of Trenton-Mercer to five. Customers traveling these new routes will find the best fares, more choice and better perks when booking on Frontier’s website FlyFrontier.com.
Low introductory fares are available through Nov. 29 only at FlyFrontier.com.
- Tampa – fares as low as $69* each way
- Fort Lauderdale – fares as low as $79* each way
- Fort Myers – fares as low as $79* each way
- New Orleans – fares as low as $89* each way
“This is an exciting day for us at Frontier as we bring significantly more low-fare options to the convenient Trenton-Mercer Airport, providing a time and money saving option to customers throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania,” said Daniel Shurz, Frontier’s senior vice president, commercial. “Customers who fly from Trenton can now skip the congested and expensive alternative hubs in the region and enjoy quick, convenient, low-fare travel to top leisure destinations in Florida and Louisiana.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV