Herrick, Feinstein Congratulates Mediware Information Systems On Successful Sale To Thoma Bravo, LLC
Herrick, Feinstein LLP congratulates its client, Mediware Information Systems, Inc. ( MEDW), a premier provider of clinical software solutions, on the successful completion of its merger with leading private equity investment firm Thoma Bravo, LLC. The transaction, which was approved by shareholders, is valued at approximately $195 million.
“The approval by shareholders brings this acquisition to a successful conclusion, joining Mediware with Thoma Bravo and enabling the company to build on its exceptional brand and reputation to expand its reach while continuing its record of excellent customer service,” said Irwin A. Kishner, Chairman of Herrick's Executive Committee and Co-Chairman of the firm's Corporate Department.
The Herrick deal team was led by Mr. Kishner and included Partners Stephen E. Fox as well as Counsel Fred Green (benefits) and Sung Hwang (tax) and Associate Liliana Chang.
Herrick’s Corporate Department has a track record of successes representing major clients across the country and around the world, including many Fortune 1000 firms. The firm’s clients include financial institutions, private equity firms, venture capital firms, hedge funds, investment banks and private investors on a full range of matters.Founded in 1928, Herrick, Feinstein LLP is a prominent 170-lawyer firm providing a full range of legal services, including real estate, litigation, bankruptcy, employment, corporate, tax and personal planning, government relations, insurance and intellectual property law.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV