Moody’s Corporation (NYSE-MCO) announced today that it has received a 100 percent ranking, the highest possible, in the 2012 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) report issued by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC).
Moody’s ranking recognizes its status as a top employer for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) workplace equality. Because of its perfect score, the HRC also designated Moody’s as one of the “Best Places to Work” for LGBT equality.
“Moody’s is honored to have received a top ranking from the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index, in recognition of our strong commitment to fostering a diverse workplace that recognizes and values the contributions all of our employees equally,” said Lisa Westlake, Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer at Moody’s.
This year’s CEI ranks 889 companies, based on a range of policies and practices related to LGBT workplace equality, including equal employment benefits, inclusive policies, and overall corporate and leadership commitment to LGBT issues. The CEI is released annually by the Human Rights Campaign, America’s largest civil rights organization working to achieve lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality.ABOUT MOODY'S CORPORATION Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $2.3 billion in 2011, employs approximately 6,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 28 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV