- Enhanced integration between EMPro and Advanced Design System, enabling users to save EMPro projects as ADS libraries; availability of 3-D models in ADS as schematic and layout views; and availability of parameters created in EMPro in ADS for EM sweep/optimization. Additionally, changes made in EMPro now dynamically update in ADS.
- A low-frequency analysis algorithm that enables stable, accurate results down to very low frequencies (below100 MHz, including at DC). The algorithm also provides accurate DC results for use in higher-frequency circuit simulations.
- Faster Finite Element Method (FEM) simulations (1.4X compared with EMPro 2011) stemming from technology advancements that increase the robustness and speed (two to three times faster) of the FEM mesher.
TRADE NEWS: Agilent Technologies Ships Newest EMPro Software Release For Analyzing 3-D Electromagnetic Effects
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.