MONTREAL, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Solo International, Inc. (OTC: SLIO) ("Solo International" or the "Company") is issuing the following news release as a result of inquiries made by the Autorite des Marches Financiers (AMF).
The Company has become aware of a recent spike in the trading volume and price of the Company's stock. Neither the Company nor its officer and director are aware of any recent news, activity (corporate or otherwise) or investor relations activity that may be the cause of this recent volume and price increase. The Company encourages anyone interested in investing, or learning more about Solo International, Inc. to review the Company's filings with The Securities and Exchange Commission or on SEDAR.
Michel PlantePresident and Director
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV