BOSTON, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV) will host a conference call and webcast at 11:00 AM EST on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 to discuss financial results for the fiscal quarter ended October 31, 2012. The call will follow a news release announcing fourth quarter earnings that will be issued at approximately 9:00 AM on November 20, 2012.
To participate in the conference call, please call 877-407-0778 (domestic) or 201-689-8565 (international) and refer to "Eaton Vance Corp. Fourth Quarter Earnings." A webcast of the conference call can also be accessed via Eaton Vance's website, www.eatonvance.com . Beginning later the same day, a replay of the call will be available for one week by calling 877-660-6853 (domestic) or 201-612-7415 (international) or by accessing Eaton Vance's website, www.eatonvance.com . Listeners to the telephone call-in replay must enter the Conference ID number 403627.
On November 20, 2012, prior to the conference call, the full earnings release will be available on Eaton Vance's website, www.eatonvance.com under "press releases". Charts and graphs illustrating key performance measures will also be available in that section prior to the start of the call.
Eaton Vance Corp. is one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $199.5 billion in assets as of October 31, 2012, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service, timely innovation and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made it the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors.SOURCE Eaton Vance Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV