Zumbiel Packaging Holds 35th Annual "25-Year Club" Dinner
HEBRON, Ky., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Zumbiel Packaging, one of the largest independent paperboard packaging companies in the U.S., held its 35th annual "25-Year Club" dinner on November 3, to celebrate the service milestones of 14 dedicated Zumbiel employees. Zumbiel currently has 64 active employees with more than 25 years of service. It has celebrated such steadfast employees annually since 1978.
Awards were given to the employees who have devoted more than 25, 30 or 35 years of service to Zumbiel; including one recipient who was honored for his 40 years of service. Zumbiel invites both active employees and retirees from the packaging plant and the front office to the dinner, which is held on the first Saturday of November each year.
The dedication and longevity of its employees is not something Zumbiel Packaging takes lightly. The company believes it is a testament to the commitment of both the organization to the employees and the employees to the organization.
"We believe our success is tied directly to the loyal, talented members of our workforce," said Bob Zumbiel, owner and CEO of Zumbiel Packaging. "This is what makes our company prosperous."2012 "25-Year Club" award recipients and honorees:
- 25 years of service -- Michael Stacey
- 30 years of service -- Penny Barton, Kenneth Carter, William Hiter, Randy Horton, William Kahle, Karl Rece, Michael Webb
- 35 years of service -- Gregory Johnson, Melvin Lawson, Jeffrey Reed, John Smerdel, Jerry Williams
- 40 years of service -- Mark Pursell
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts