San Antonio-area residents, City employees and tourists can sign up online, reserve cars which can be picked up from one of Hertz On Demand's several conveniently located hubs, and experience the enhanced member benefits offered by Hertz On Demand, including:
- Free membership. Hertz On Demand has no enrollment fee or annual membership fee, and offers low hourly or daily rates starting as low as $6.50/hour for the Chevy Sonic or Toyota Yaris.
- New rental fleet options include the Dodge Avenger, Toyota Yaris, Ford Escape, Chevy Sonic, Toyota RAV4, Jeep Liberty and Nissan Rogue. A Nissan LEAF is currently available at the City Hall as part of the Hertz Global EV program.
- 180 miles a day, gas and insurance included in rates.
- Daily rates on Hertz rental car for longer trips; Ability to rent a car for up to 30 days.
- Unparalleled member service including 24/7 live, in-car assistance from a team of Hertz Member Care experts.
- No late fees. Hertz On Demand members will not receive punitive charges/late fees for the late return of a vehicle.
San Antonio Hertz On Demand Car Sharing Locations:
- 200 block of Market St. (across from Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center)
- West Houston St. / N. Laredo St.(near the Alameda Theater)
- 121 Soledad St. (on-street parking)
- Blue Star Complex (108 Blue Star)
- 200 block of Avenue A
- City Hall Annex Parking Lot – Dolorosa St.
- Convent Street/N. St. Mary's (on-street parking)
- Labor St./Refugio St. (on-street parking)
- Richmond Avenue/Augusta St. (on-street parking)
- Villita St./St. Mary's St. (on-street parking)
- 100 block of Jack White (on-street parking)
- 1013 S. Flores
- Weston Centre (412 Soledad)
- 100 block of Jack White Way
About Hertz On Demand
Hertz On Demand, Hertz's global car sharing club, has more than 850 vehicles, 150,000 members and more than 250 locations worldwide, including corporate offices and universities. Hertz On Demand offers a variety of vehicles available for online reservation at competitive rates. All cars are equipped with Eileo® technology, and benefits covered by the hourly rate include gas, insurance, GPS turn-by-turn navigation, 24/7 roadside assistance, 24-hour Member Care Center communication, and 180 free miles per day.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts