PRYOR, Okla., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On November 14, 2012, at a regularly scheduled meeting, the Board of Directors of Orchids Paper Products Company (NYSE MKT: TIS) authorized an increase in its quarterly cash dividend from $.20 per outstanding share to $.25 per outstanding share of the Company's common stock. The increased dividend will be effective for the dividend payable on December 18, 2012, to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 3, 2012.
The Company's President and Chief Executive Officer Bob Snyder said, "This increase in our dividend, which is the second increase in the last twelve months, is reflective of our current performance and demonstrates the confidence that the Board of Directors has in the long-term growth of our business. This dividend increase emphasizes our commitment to create long-term value for our stockholders."
About Orchids Paper Products Company
Orchids Paper Products Company is an integrated manufacturer of tissue paper products serving the at home private label consumer market. From its operations in north east Oklahoma, the Company produces a full line of tissue products, including paper towels, bathroom tissue and paper napkins, to serve the value through premium quality market segments. The Company provides these products to retail chains throughout the United States. For more information on the Company and its products, visit the Company's website at http://www.orchidspaper.com.SOURCE Orchids Paper Products Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV