FREEHOLD, N.J., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE:UMH) reports no adverse impact from Hurricane Sandy.
Eugene W. Landy, Chairman of the Board, stated, "UMH Properties, Inc. has had no adverse impact from the storm despite the fact that four of our manufactured home communities are located in the path that the storm took. UMH is working with Federal and State agencies to provide emergency housing for New Jersey residents displaced by the storm. Given that our New Jersey communities are 95% occupied, we will provide emergency housing to the greatest extent possible. Our staff has worked diligently to provide and maintain services. Electricity and all utilities are fully functioning."
"Some of our executives and staff have suffered personal hardship from storm damage, and UMH appreciates their continued dedication to the company during a difficult time."
UMH, a publicly-owned REIT, owns and operates fifty-five manufactured home communities containing approximately 10,400 developed home sites. These communities are located in New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Indiana. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.SOURCE UMH Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV