FREEHOLD, N.J., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE:UMH) reports no adverse impact from Hurricane Sandy.
Eugene W. Landy, Chairman of the Board, stated, "UMH Properties, Inc. has had no adverse impact from the storm despite the fact that four of our manufactured home communities are located in the path that the storm took. UMH is working with Federal and State agencies to provide emergency housing for New Jersey residents displaced by the storm. Given that our New Jersey communities are 95% occupied, we will provide emergency housing to the greatest extent possible. Our staff has worked diligently to provide and maintain services. Electricity and all utilities are fully functioning."
"Some of our executives and staff have suffered personal hardship from storm damage, and UMH appreciates their continued dedication to the company during a difficult time."
UMH, a publicly-owned REIT, owns and operates fifty-five manufactured home communities containing approximately 10,400 developed home sites. These communities are located in New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Indiana. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.SOURCE UMH Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV