- Testing Validation with Navistar – Product slated for implementation into all of Navistar's full truck line upon completion of the next generation of the Navistar trucks' electronic architecture. Navistar produces approximately 100,000 trucks annually.
- Integrating Bus Occupancy Solution with Pink Power Technology – Passenger detection system utilizes Flexpoint's Universal Sensor. Expected to be launched for full commercial use during late 2012/early 2013 into one of the largest busing markets in the world, India.
- Completion of two (2) new plug- and-play products with Monnit, a leader in the design and manufacture of turnkey, self-installing, low cost wireless sensor solutions – One of the products is a seat sensor for occupancy detection and monitoring and the other is designed to measure airflow in HVAC systems. Monnit is currently selling their product, which include Flexpoint's sensors.
- Nears Completion of Two Key contracts – Company is on the verge of completing contracts with partners in the industrial and safety industry. Testing has been completed and Flexpoint is awaiting completion of the UL certification process, expected during 2012.
- Signed a Joint Development Agreement for a new variation of the Bend Sensor – The new design can fit inside a narrow tube and have an immediate use in Flexpoint's colonoscope project and in other small diameter applications.
- Completion of Prototypes of Two new Medical Devices – Working with another Company on the development of a disposable directional positioning sensor for colonoscopies and a specialty sensor for an undisclosed medical device with a second Company. The products are currently undergoing testing.
- Development of security mat sensor – Negotiating with one of the world's largest industrial firms. Testing has shown that sensor can differentiate between foot traffic and other items like wheels on a dolly. Product can tell if someone is entering a building carrying an unusually heavy load.
- Product Testing to 100% Accuracy – Flexpoint's product developed in conjunction with a South African Company identified passenger counts in certain taxi types with 100% accuracy. The system has generated interest in companies in Africa and South America
- Completion of Flow Sensor Product for Color Paint Dispenser - Expects annual contract during next several weeks for this application
- Finalizing Field Testing for HTK's braking system – Product includes Flexpoint's sensors, sales of system likely to begin in early 2013
- Passed Advanced-Stage Testing for Major Car Components – Flexpoint is confident that its technology will clear the remaining hurdles and that a large annual contract will follow. It is anticipated that the company will be able to disclose specific achievements and milestones with various companies for this industry prior to the end of the year.
- Completion of Monitoring Device Prototype – Company is in the process of commercializing a movement and motion detection system for the US Military with a US military subcontractor.
Flexpoint Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts