NEW YORK, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PR Newswire has extended the submission deadline for its Earnies awards program to Friday, November 30 th, providing communications professionals two extra weeks to enter their most successful earned media campaigns into one of the program's ten categories.
'The Earnies' is designed to recognize individuals and organizations for breakthrough earned media campaigns executed through social media. Hosted on the AGILITY@work web site, all submissions will first be reviewed by our esteemed panel of judges including Deirdre Breakenridge, Tim Moore, Tim Washer, Joe Pulizzi and Michael Sebastian, who will consider the strategy, creativity, measurable results and overall awesomeness of the entered campaigns. From a shortlist of finalists, final winners will be determined by community voting through social media.
"We were extremely impressed with the submissions entered into our inaugural program last year and communications professionals are constantly pushing creative boundaries, producing exciting content and executing more impressive campaigns, so we are certain this year's entries will not disappoint," said Rachel Meranus, vice president, marketing and communications, PR Newswire.For the 2012 program, PR Newswire has added additional categories to allow organizations even more opportunities to present their winning campaigns. The categories include:
- The Earnies Grand Prix
- Best Use of Video In Social Media
- Best Connection to Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook Audience
- We Can't Believe That Worked!
- Best Use of Social Listening for Campaign Planning
- Best Visual Campaign Through Pinterest or Instagram
- Best Global Communications Campaign
- Best Integrated Campaign on a Shoestring Budget
- Best Piece of Branded Content
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV