Deadline Extended: Two More Weeks To Enter PR Newswire's Earnies Awards
NEW YORK, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PR Newswire has extended the submission deadline for its Earnies awards program to Friday, November 30 th, providing communications professionals two extra weeks to enter their most successful earned media campaigns into one of the program's ten categories.
'The Earnies' is designed to recognize individuals and organizations for breakthrough earned media campaigns executed through social media. Hosted on the AGILITY@work web site, all submissions will first be reviewed by our esteemed panel of judges including Deirdre Breakenridge, Tim Moore, Tim Washer, Joe Pulizzi and Michael Sebastian, who will consider the strategy, creativity, measurable results and overall awesomeness of the entered campaigns. From a shortlist of finalists, final winners will be determined by community voting through social media.
"We were extremely impressed with the submissions entered into our inaugural program last year and communications professionals are constantly pushing creative boundaries, producing exciting content and executing more impressive campaigns, so we are certain this year's entries will not disappoint," said Rachel Meranus, vice president, marketing and communications, PR Newswire.For the 2012 program, PR Newswire has added additional categories to allow organizations even more opportunities to present their winning campaigns. The categories include:
- The Earnies Grand Prix
- Best Use of Video In Social Media
- Best Connection to Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook Audience
- We Can't Believe That Worked!
- Best Use of Social Listening for Campaign Planning
- Best Visual Campaign Through Pinterest or Instagram
- Best Global Communications Campaign
- Best Integrated Campaign on a Shoestring Budget
- Best Piece of Branded Content
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts