CHARLESTON, S.C., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the Board of Directors of Bank of South Carolina Corporation, (NASDAQ: BKSC) the parent Company for The Bank of South Carolina, increased its quarterly dividend from .11 per share to .12 per share. This quarterly dividend is payable December 31, 2012, to shareholders of record as of November 30, 2012. Fleetwood S. Hassell, President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "Over the past twenty-five years, we have paid out in excess of $23 million in cash dividends and all the while have maintained exemplary capital levels. We are very proud that we can continue to reward our shareholders. We will stay the course, building the bank on the safe and sound principles that are required of us to do so. The hallmarks we established when organizing the bank in 1986 – responsiveness, attention to detail, and unparalleled customer service to foster long term relationships – remain the cornerstone of our foundation."
The Bank of South Carolina, a De Novo Charter, which opened in 1987 at 256 Meeting Street, has offices in Summerville, Mt. Pleasant, and the West Ashley community. Our website is www.banksc.com. Bank of South Carolina Corporation currently trades its common stock on the NASDAQ stock market under the symbol "BKSC".
SOURCE Bank of South Carolina Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV