MONTREAL, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Jean-Jacques Ruest, executive vice-president and chief marketing officer of CN (TSX: CNR) (NYSE: CNI), will address the Scotiabank Transportation & Aerospace Conference in Toronto on Nov. 20 at 8.30 a.m. Eastern Time.
Ruest will discuss CN's franchise and the company's business opportunities and prospects.
CN will provide live audio webcasts of Ruest's presentation via the Investors section of the company's website, www.cn.ca/investors.
CN (TSX: CNR) (NYSE: CNI) - Canadian National Railway Company and its operating railway subsidiaries - spans
Canada and mid-America, from the Atlantic and Pacific oceans to the
Gulf of Mexico, serving the ports of
Prince Rupert, B.C.,
New Orleans, and
Mobile, Ala., and the key metropolitan areas of
Green Bay, Wis.,
Jackson, Miss., with connections to all points in
North America. For more information on CN, visit the company's website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV