Calling all holiday planning perfectionists and gift giving overachievers, FedEx Office has the solutions to help keep you calm and collected during the busiest time of year. Did you know that more than eight out of ten Americans anticipate stress during the holiday season? Break away from the statistic by following these stress-busting tips to keep your home humming like a well-oiled machine throughout November and December.
Santa Can’t Do the Holidays Alone, Neither Should You
After braving the malls and navigating online sales, take a step back and let FedEx Office handle the rest. With packing and shipping services starting at just $4.99, FedEx Office can put all the finishing touches on your gifts and make sure they arrive at their destination in one piece. FedEx Office team members are experts when it comes to packing fragile or oddly shaped items—in fact, compared to competitors FedEx Office has the widest range of specialty packages.
Our expert team members truly do think “outside the box”—they specialize in customizing boxes on-site. Sending golf clubs to your brother this year? We have the box for the whole golf bag. FedEx Office also helps safeguard electronics, offering boxes specially designed to protect laptops, smartphones and MP3 players along with other electronics that make great presents during the holidays.Don’t Wait Until “The Night Before Christmas” Cut the stress by starting early this year. If you can, take advantage of Black Friday and Cyber Monday so you don’t find yourself making compromises on Christmas Eve. With many locations offering extended hours and more than 200 that are open 24 hours, FedEx Office is open on your schedule and we’ve got you covered. If holiday parties and decorating hold you back, FedEx Office welcomes procrastinators with two shipping deadlines: December 17 for FedEx Ground and December 22 for FedEx Express delivery before Christmas Day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV