MCLEAN, Va., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HomeSteps ®, the real estate sales division of Freddie Mac (OTC: FMCC), today announced a special Winter Sales Promotion for selling and listing agents who sell HomeSteps homes to qualified buyers in 20 states between November 15, 2012 and February 28, 2013.
- The HomeSteps Winter Sales Promotion will pay $1,000 bonus to the selling agent and a $500 bonus to listing agents who sell HomeSteps homes in select states that buyers purchase as their primary or secondary residence. Two-thirds of HomeSteps homes are sold to owner-occupants.
- Bonuses are available on all HomeSteps homes in select states when approved offers received between November 15, 2012 and February 28, 2013 close and settle on or before April 15, 2013.
- The HomeSteps Winter Sales Promotion is limited to HomeSteps homes sold in Alabama, Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
- The Winter Sales Promotion does not include investor purchases, auction sales, sealed-bid sales or bulk sales.
- HomeSteps homes sell for an average of 95 percent of current market value. As of September 30, 2012, HomeSteps had an inventory of 50,919 homes nationally, of which an estimated two-thirds were in the 20 states where the HomeSteps Winter Promotion is available.
- For HomeSteps Winter Sales Promotion details and conditions, see http://www.HomeSteps.com.
Congress established Freddie Mac in 1970 to provide liquidity, stability and affordability to the nation's residential mortgage markets. Freddie Mac supports communities across the nation by providing mortgage capital to lenders. Over the years, Freddie Mac has made home possible for one in six homebuyers and more than five million renters.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV