Constellation announced today that it has signed an association agreement with the Bethel Area Chamber of Commerce that will provide Chamber members customized and competitively priced energy related products and services.
Under the three-year agreement, Constellation will seek to extend and strengthen its relationship with the 210-member Chamber and the Bethel area community. Constellation has sponsored the Chamber’s annual golf tournament for nearly a decade.
“Electricity costs are a top priority for our members, and through our long-standing association with Constellation we’ve been able to offer a wide variety of electricity supply products that have helped local businesses manage costs,” said Robin Zinchuk, executive director, Bethel Area Chamber of Commerce.
“It’s important to us that we develop long-term relationships with the communities we serve, and we’re proud to be named as the Chamber’s exclusive endorsed retail supplier,” said Ed Wilson, vice president of associations, Constellation. “Our role is to help chamber members, large and small, develop a comprehensive and cost-effective energy strategy incorporating electricity supply, efficiency upgrades and renewables.”About the Bethel Area Chamber of Commerce The Bethel Area Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to being a strong advocate, voice, and resource for businesses and organizations in their area of western Maine.
- Provide robust Member Services and Resources to encourage, support and promote their members
- Work to connect local businesses and the Community to support and improve the area’s overall Quality of Life
- Use our resources and influence to continue to promote and support economic growth, opportunities and development
- Focus on programs and services that continually unite the local business community
- Be an active voice and advocate for the Bethel Area through our ongoing marketing, events and promotions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV