Shutterfly, the market leader in digital personalized photo products and services, is your go-to holiday destination with picture perfect ideas for personalizing and decorating your home this season. In a recent survey*, nearly 90 percent of people told Shutterfly that photos are an essential home décor element used throughout their home. Survey respondents also said they want new and fresh ways to display their photos, with 44 percent looking for ways beyond traditional picture frames to display their photos. And in another survey**, 70 percent of respondents said that their favorite gift was “from the heart” or “something unique that couldn’t be bought in a store.” Just in time for holiday festivities and family gatherings, Shutterfly has everything you need to use photos as inspiration to create meaningful gifts and stylish home décor.
Shutterfly is your go-to holiday destination with picture perfect ideas for personalizing and decorating your home this season. (Photo: Business Wire)
“A picture is worth a thousand words, especially when giving gifts to loved ones or decorating your home,” said Heather Maddan, Shutterfly chief storyteller. “Shutterfly is your blank canvas this holiday season. Each of our home décor products or photo gifts can be perfectly blended with a special memory to make a meaningful keepsake.”
With a wide collection of custom gift ideas, from click-and-go personal iPhone cases, holiday ornaments, acrylic blocks and water bottles, to thoughtful, one-of-a-kind layflat photo books, canvas prints and mounted wall art, a Shutterfly DIY photo gift is more than a present; it captures a meaningful moment in time that will be cherished forever.
Photo Tips to Style a HomePhotos are by far the single non-furniture element that makes a home warm and inviting when someone walks in for the first time, 75 percent told Shutterfly, and 43 percent of those surveyed have them in every almost single room of their house. With simple DIY tips, anyone can turn their house into a home with Shutterfly’s new home décor collection. Make your home stand out this holiday season with these quick tips.
- Hang Photos Like You Would Art: Edit down your photo selection until you are expressing your desired sentiment.
- Life is More Than One Photo Shoot: Rather than adorning the entire house with a single set of photos from a wedding or baby's arrival, incorporate many events to tell your story with a collage of photos.
- Put Up Portraits: Familiar faces bring an element of comfort to a home. Depending on your design, choose candid imagery or posed shots to evoke certain emotions. Also, shoot for silhouettes or shadows if you want to take a more artistic approach.
- Use Photo Filters: Create uniformity between generations of photographs or an array of subject matter by making all of the images black and white or applying a filter like sepia.
- Showcase Your Passions: Surround yourself with pictures of the things you love and get creative in your installation — build out an ever-growing hall of travel photos, pay homage to your favorite sports team by dedicating the staircase walls to those images, or create a photo book for the coffee table filled with everything you love.
- Holiday Cards as Décor: Get creative in displaying your holiday cards this season, such as a DIY arrangement of cards hanging from branches in a vase or holiday cards on a wreath.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV