, the market leader in digital personalized photo products and services, is your go-to holiday destination with picture perfect ideas for personalizing and decorating your home this season. In a recent survey*, nearly 90 percent of people told Shutterfly that photos are an essential home décor element used throughout their home. Survey respondents also said they want new and fresh ways to display their photos, with 44 percent looking for ways beyond traditional picture frames to display their photos. And in another survey**, 70 percent of respondents said that their favorite gift was “from the heart” or “something unique that couldn’t be bought in a store.” Just in time for holiday festivities and family gatherings, Shutterfly has everything you need to use photos as inspiration to create meaningful gifts and stylish home décor.
Shutterfly is your go-to holiday destination with picture perfect ideas for personalizing and decorating your home this season. (Photo: Business Wire)
“A picture is worth a thousand words, especially when giving gifts to loved ones or decorating your home,” said Heather Maddan, Shutterfly chief storyteller. “Shutterfly is your blank canvas this holiday season. Each of our home décor products or photo gifts can be perfectly blended with a special memory to make a meaningful keepsake.”
With a wide collection of custom gift ideas, from click-and-go personal
, holiday ornaments, acrylic blocks and
, to thoughtful, one-of-a-kind layflat photo books, canvas prints and mounted wall art, a Shutterfly DIY photo gift is more than a present; it captures a meaningful moment in time that will be cherished forever.
Photo Tips to Style a Home
Photos are by far the single non-furniture element that makes a home warm and inviting when someone walks in for the first time, 75 percent told Shutterfly, and 43 percent of those surveyed have them in every almost single room of their house. With simple DIY tips, anyone can turn their house into a home with Shutterfly’s new
collection. Make your home stand out this holiday season with these quick tips.
- Hang Photos Like You Would Art: Edit down your photo selection until you are expressing your desired sentiment.
- Life is More Than One Photo Shoot: Rather than adorning the entire house with a single set of photos from a wedding or baby's arrival, incorporate many events to tell your story with a collage of photos.
- Put Up Portraits: Familiar faces bring an element of comfort to a home. Depending on your design, choose candid imagery or posed shots to evoke certain emotions. Also, shoot for silhouettes or shadows if you want to take a more artistic approach.
- Use Photo Filters: Create uniformity between generations of photographs or an array of subject matter by making all of the images black and white or applying a filter like sepia.
- Showcase Your Passions: Surround yourself with pictures of the things you love and get creative in your installation — build out an ever-growing hall of travel photos, pay homage to your favorite sports team by dedicating the staircase walls to those images, or create a photo book for the coffee table filled with everything you love.
- Holiday Cards as Décor: Get creative in displaying your holiday cards this season, such as a DIY arrangement of cards hanging from branches in a vase or holiday cards on a wreath.
for more holiday gift ideas, home décor pieces and perfect holiday cards this season.
is the market leader in digital personalized photo products and services. Shutterfly helps customers turn their precious memories into lasting keepsakes with its award-winning
, and stationery, as well as custom
products and unique photo gifts including
. The company currently serves millions of customers who benefit from free, unlimited secure storage and a 100 percent happiness guarantee. For more information about Shutterfly visit
Shutterfly is part of the Shutterfly, Inc. family of brands which includes:
Wedding Paper Divas
. For more information on Shutterfly, Inc. visit
*"All survey data, unless otherwise stated, has been derived from a survey administered by Cross-Tab Marketing Services among a U.S. sample of 1000 adults age 18 years or older, September 2012."