St. Regis Hotels & Resorts, part of Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: HOT), is delighted to unveil The Grand Tourista Bag by Jason Wu for St. Regis Hotels & Resorts inspired by today’s grand tour and designed with a new generation of luxury travelers in mind. Sophisticated, timeless and informed by the brand’s rich heritage, The Grand Tourista Bag marks Wu’s first product created exclusively for travel and the first accessory designed for the St. Regis brand. The Grand Tourista Bag will retail for $1,995 at www.stregis.com/boutique and www.jasonwustudio.com beginning in early December and will be available for pre-order at online luxury fashion retailer Moda Operandi beginning today on www.modaoperandi.com.
“I see St. Regis as both a classic and a modern name, which I feel is an apt description of my brand as well,” says St. Regis Connoisseur Jason Wu. “I am really excited to be part of a legacy that is rooted in impeccable style that can stand the test of time, and The Grand Tourista Bag reflects exactly that.”
The Grand Tourista Bag by Jason Wu for St. Regis Hotels & Resorts is a sumptuous shoulder tote designed in a subtle black and white houndstooth pattern on structured canvas with elegant calf leather black trimming. The interior features two pouch pockets lined in viscose/silk grain in Wu’s signature grey color, perfectly-sized for tablets, e-books and a passport. St. Regis hallmarks are embossed on the interior’s leather trim and pay homage to the brand’s flagship hotel on 55th Street and 5th Avenue in New York, opened over a century ago by John Jacob Astor IV.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV