Coca-Cola Enterprises (NYSE/Euronext Paris: CCE) will host a conference call with analysts and investors on Tuesday, December 18 at 10:00 a.m. ET, 3:00 p.m. GMT, and 4:00 p.m. CET. John F. Brock, chairman and chief executive officer, and Bill Douglas, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will provide an update on 2012 business trends and discuss the company’s outlook for 2013.
CCE will issue a release before the market opens on Tuesday, December 18. A conference call discussing these matters will be webcast live through the company’s website, www.cokecce.com. A replay of the presentation will be available later that day.
A copy of the company’s news release will be available through the website on the home page and under the Investors section under news and events.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. is the leading Western European marketer, distributor, and producer of bottle and can liquid nonalcoholic refreshment and one of the world’s largest Coca-Cola bottlers. CCE is the sole licensed bottler for products of The Coca-Cola Company in Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden. For more information about the company, please visit www.cokecce.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV