PETsMART (PETM) ($64.85): Traded up to $66.78 Wednesday then down to $64.85 at the close pre-earnings. Following a double-beat on EPS and revenue the stock popped to $68.75 in after-hours. Earnings beat estimates by 12 cents a share at 75 cents a share. My semiannual value level is $62.19 with a weekly pivot at $66.62 and quarterly risky level at $72.43. If this pop holds, the weekly chart shifts to neutral from negative given a close on Friday above the five-week MMA at $67.12.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV