NTS, Inc., f/k/a Xfone, Inc. (NYSE MKT/TASE: NTS) (“NTS” or the “Company”) announces results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2012.
Consolidated revenues for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 were $14.9 million, a 2.2% increase compared to $14.6 million in the quarter ended September 30, 2011, mainly attributed to the growth of the Company’s Fiber-To-The-Premises (“FTTP”) business.
Revenues from the Company’s FTTP business grew 39.2% to $4.8 million in the third quarter ended September 30, 2012, as compared to $3.4 million for the same prior year period. FTTP revenues represented 31.9% of consolidated revenues for the third quarter of 2012, as compared to 23.4% of consolidated revenues for the third quarter of 2011. Sequentially, FTTP revenues grew 5.4% in the third quarter of 2012 as compared to FTTP revenues of $4.5 million in the second quarter of 2012.For the first nine months of 2012, revenues from the Company’s FTTP business grew 41.9% to $13.3 million from $9.4 million in the first nine months of 2011. Consolidated revenues for the nine months ended September 30, 2012 were $44.9 million, an increase of 4.6% compared to consolidated revenues of $42.9 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2011. Customer Expansion The Company’s total number of FTTP customers as of September 30, 2012 was 9,104 compared to 6,620 FTTP customers as of September 30, 2011, representing an increase of 37.5%. Average Revenue Per User for all of the Company’s fiber markets is approximately $418 per month for business customers and approximately $99 per month for residential customers. The FTTP network build out is financed by $99.9 million in funds from the Federal Broadband Stimulus Program, of which 45.9% is in the form of grants and 54.1% is in the form of low cost long-term loans.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV