- The Company expanded its Phase 1b/2a clinical trial to include Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma and Mantle Cell Lymphoma.
- The Company dosed the first Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma patient.
- The Company began dosing patients in the second cohort at the next higher dose level in its Phase 1b/2a clinical trial for the treatment of multiple myeloma.
- The Company completed the first cohort of patients in its Phase 1b/2a clinical trial for the treatment of multiple myeloma in which SNS01-T, the Company’s lead drug candidate, was well tolerated and met the criteria for Stable Disease in 2 of the 3 evaluable patients that comprised cohort 1.
- The Company was informed that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted orphan-drug designation for SNS01-T for treatment of both mantle cell lymphoma and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- The Company reported that the combination of bortezomib (the active component of VELCADE ® marketed by Millennium, the Takeda Oncology Company) and SNS01-T performs significantly better than either treatment alone in mouse xenograft models.
- The Company reported that combining SNS01-T with lenalidomide (the active ingredient in REVLIMID ® marketed by Celgene Corporation) inhibits tumor growth more effectively than either drug alone in mouse xenograft models.
- The Company delivered a presentation at the 14 th Annual Rodman & Renshaw Healthcare Conference.
- A poster describing the ongoing SNS01-T study in multiple myeloma was presented at the 2012 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- The Company presented at the 2012 BIO Investor Forum Conference.
Senesco Technologies Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts