Bell Techlogix Aligns With AirWatch In Strategic Partnership For EMM And BYOD Managed Services Offering
Bell is a privately held company headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. For more information on Bell Techlogix, please visit us on the web at www.belltechlogix.com.
About AirWatchAirWatch is the global leader and innovator in enterprise mobility management (EMM), and, with 850 associates, is more than twice the size of any other MDM company. Having no outside capital, AirWatch is predominately funded by operating cash flow, resulting in an estimated install base four to five times larger than any other MDM provider. The largest customer base, combined with the largest research and development team in the industry, allows AirWatch to provide the broadest functionality at the lowest cost. This, combined with our scalable high-availability architecture, results in virtually every mobility project with more than 20,000 devices being managed by AirWatch. Examples of this market leadership include the top three companies in the Fortune 500 and eight of the top 10 retailers in the United States.
SOURCE Bell Techlogix
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV