EMERYVILLE, Calif., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ:JMBA), a leading healthy, active lifestyle brand, is pleased to announce a special, limited time only promotion to reward customers who are looking to give a healthier gift this holiday season. 'Tis the season of giving and the Jamba Juice® gift card is the present that keeps on giving. For a limited time, when customers purchase $25.00 or more in Jamba® gift cards, they will receive a gift for themselves too; a free 16-ounce smoothie.
"At Jamba Juice, we are proud to be able to provide our consumers a healthier gift card option to share with their family, friends, and everyone else on their gift lists this holiday season," said Julie S. Washington, senior vice president and chief brand officer, Jamba Juice Company. "We have been in the business of simplifying healthy living for over 22 years and we believe that giving the gift of Jamba goodness is a fantastic way to share the great tastes and nutritious benefits of Jamba. The Jamba Juice gift card is a present that you can always feel good about giving."
Easy to get and easy to give, Jamba gift cards are the perfect present or stocking stuffer for everyone. Jamba gift cards are available in participating stores and can be purchased in any denomination. The promotion will run in participating stores from November 15 to December 24, 2012.
*Must purchase gift card valued at
$25.00 or greater between
November 15, 2012 and
December 24, 2012 to receive a free 16-ounce smoothie.
About Jamba Juice Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV