ATLANTA , Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- InterContinental Alliance® Resorts announces today the "Meet Tim and Faith" event, exclusively for followers of InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts on Twitter, which offers a once-in-a-lifetime VIP experience at The Venetian this winter with superstars Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. Earlier this year, The Venetian, an InterContinental Alliance Resort, announced the "Soul2Soul at The Venetian Las Vegas," a limited engagement concert series. This will be the first time in six years that they have performed together in concert in the United States. Tickets for "Soul2Soul" are available now to see them in concert beginning Dec. 7 for ten weekends through April 2013. #MeetTimFaith Sweepstakes
The Venetian, an InterContinental Alliance Resort is awarding one lucky InterContinental Hotels & Resorts Twitter follower a VIP experience of a lifetime: a meet and greet with superstars Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, which includes a photo opportunity. Follow @InterConHotels on Twitter and tell us why you should meet Tim and Faith for a chance to win the experience now through Dec. 16.
The prize also includes two tickets to the March 2, 2013, "Soul2Soul" concert, roundtrip airfare for two, two nights in an upgraded suite at The Venetian, transportation to and from the airport, $200 to use at a restaurant on site at The Venetian, $200 toward services at the Canyon Ranch SpaClub® and two tickets to ride in an authentic Venetian gondola down the Grand Canal located in the resort. More details are available at www.ihg.com/meetTimFaith.
Winter in Venice Winter in Venice, the second-annual celebration of the winter holiday season on the Las Vegas Strip, returns to The Venetian and The Palazzo® Las Vegas, InterContinental Alliance Resorts, Nov. 18 through Jan. 6, 2013. The "Winter in Venice" celebration is 50 days of seasonal experiences, including:
- Seasonal entertainment which includes a nightly parade, tree lighting, strolling carolers and gondoliers singing holiday classics
- Winter in Venice decorations throughout the entire property including the award-winning Waterfall Gardens
- Light of Venice, a new 3D light projection show on the iconic clock tower
- Outdoor skating rink at The Venetian's front plaza
- Nightly performances by Mannheim Steamroller at The Palazzo Theatre
- Seasonal dining and cocktail menus available throughout resort restaurants and lounges