Mobile device accessories company ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) is a gold winner in the Consumer Product of the Year category of the Best in Biz Awards 2012. ZAGG also won bronze in Executive Team of the Year and Marketing Department of the Year categories.
More than 400 entries were received in this year’s awards program, from an array of public and private companies of all sizes and from a variety of industries and regions throughout the U.S. and Canada. Best in Biz Awards 2012 honors were presented in more than 50 categories, including Company of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year, Executive of the Year, and Best New Product of the Year.
“It is an honor to be recognized by the Best in Biz organization, and we are very excited to have our products and teams acknowledged for their contributions to our success,” said Kent Wuthrich, executive vice president of marketing for ZAGG Inc. “These awards help us gauge our level of achievement as we strive to be the preferred brand in consumer electronics and to offer creative product solutions.”
For the “Consumer Product of the Year” award, ZAGG captured the gold with its ZAGGfolio keyboard accessory. Featuring a carbon fiber textured design and a durable microfiber lining, the ZAGGfolio is a thin multi-function carrying case with removable Bluetooth keyboard for Apple® iPad® 2, 3 and 4. The intuitive, built-in stand of the ZAGGfolio has no moving parts and holds iPad securely in either profile or landscape orientation. The ZAGGfolio is available for $99.99 at ZAGG.com and leading retailers.The company’s leadership team won the bronze in the “Executive Team of the Year” category for its work expanding ZAGG Inc creative product solutions into new retailers, both domestically and internationally, as well as its efforts ensuring products in the ZAGG and iFrogz portfolios become the preferred brands for consumers shopping for mobile device accessories worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV