Motorola Solutions Inc. (NYSE: MSI) and Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) (NYSE: SAI) today announced a strategic alliance focused on changing the way modern enterprise and government users mobilize their employees, partners and customers. The alliance creates a flexible and optimized path to buying, building and managing mobile solutions through a software-as-a-service (SaaS) approach. SAIC will leverage Motorola’s RhoMobile Suite to offer an open architecture and secure mobile applications and solutions to its government and enterprise users while also delivering mobile services to 1.5 million potential information technology (IT) customers. The RhoMobile technology also enables SAIC to extend its customers’ enterprise and mobile application environments with minimal effort and consistent reliability.
SAIC's Integrated Services Management Center (ISMC) is a horizontal IT outsourcing delivery center that provides customer-centric IT services to global customers representing nearly 1.5 million seats in both the federal and enterprise space. Within the ISMC, Motorola’s RhoMobile Suite will allow SAIC to provide application development and application management services along with numerous internal apps from several different SAIC organizations in its Enterprise App Store.
The award-winning RhoMobile Suite was launched earlier this year and is a true HTML5 cross-platform development framework that allows developers to write an application once and have it look and act the same on different mobile devices, regardless of the current operating system (OS). This technology helps reduce operating expenses by virtually future-proofing applications that will continue to run and perform on current and next generation enterprise and consumer devices. Combining the features of RhoElements, RhoConnect and RhoStudio into one solution, RhoMobile Suite fills a gap found in traditional web technologies because it can synchronize data and operate in either a connected or disconnected environment.
- RhoMobile applications are OS-agnostic and able to support enterprise- and consumer-class operating systems including Microsoft Windows® Embedded Handheld, Microsoft Windows® Embedded Compact, Microsoft Windows® Phone 7 Series, Apple® iOS, Android® and BlackBerry®.
- The RhoMobile 2.1 and RhoConnect 3.3 release included support for building desktop ("Big Windows") and iOS 6 apps, advanced security with PKI encryption, expanded device capabilities and advanced bundled push notification service.
- The ISMC delivers managed services for SAIC and has a wide variety of application build and operate contracts in place to deliver hosted environments (including ISO 27001 certified environments) to meet all levels of requirements. This allows the ISMC to deliver a Federal Cloud FedRAMP/FISMA certified path to market for Motorola’s individual software vendor partners and customers requiring certified hosted environments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV