Procter & Gamble’s Mr. Clean
brand, a pioneer and leading innovator in the cleaning category, announced that it has manufactured 1 billion Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
since its launch in 2003. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is a perennial fan favorite, offering an easy and convenient cleaning experience for customers.
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber (Photo: Business Wire)
The water-activated micro-scrubbers of the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers reach into surface grooves, lifting away the toughest soils with water alone. From removing scuff marks and dirt, to cleaning grime off bathroom floors, to removing stains from furniture and wooden decks, the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser provides numerous alternate uses.
“Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is a remarkable product and we are extremely proud to reach this landmark for the history of the brand,” said Mr. Clean communications manager Michelle Lohman. “We are excited that in nine years, it has become a cleaning staple among our fans, driving many to claim that it makes their lives easier. We look forward to continuing to satisfy our customers’ cleaning experience with innovative and effective products.”
The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser product line-up includes products for all type of needs including:
- Mr. Clean ® Magic Eraser ® Original: Easily removes scuff marks and dirt with its water-activated micro-scrubbers, and so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose cleaner with no harsh chemicals
- Mr. Clean ® Magic Eraser ® Extra Power: 50% stronger than Magic Eraser Original, it holds up to tough messes better and lasts longer before it needs replacing
- Mr. Clean ® Magic Eraser ® Bath Scrubber: Combined with a built-in soap scum dissolving cleanser, the micro-scrubbers tackle bathroom build-up with a pad that’s 30% larger and more durable than the Magic Eraser Original
- Mr. Clean ® Magic Eraser ® Kitchen Scrubber: With the grease fighting power of Dawn ®, it removes three times more greasy kitchen mess per swipe than the leading all-purpose bleach spray cleaner
- Mr. Clean ® Magic Eraser ® select-a-size: Contains six multi-sized erasers, small, medium and large, to ensure the right size eraser for any job to power through built-up grime
For more information on Mr. Clean, please visit
. For additional detail on the full Mr. Clean family of products, please visit
About Procter & Gamble
P&G serves approximately 4.6 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Pampers®, Tide®, Ariel®, Always®, Whisper®, Pantene®, Mach3®, Bounty®, Dawn®, Fairy®, Gain®, Charmin®, Downy®, Lenor®, Iams®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Duracell®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Wella®, Gillette®, Braun®, Fusion®, Ace®, Febreze®, Ambi Pur®, SK-II®, and Vicks®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 75 countries worldwide. Please visit
for the latest news and in-depth information about P&G and its brands.