- Physicians: Who’s in charge? Physicians see themselves in the lead — or at the forefront — of healthcare transformation, but believe that meaningful change can only come from the coordinated efforts of all stakeholders. They also report they feel the pressure to migrate to larger health systems, a trend they say will accelerate if Medicare/Medicaid reimbursements are further decreased.
- Consumers: Access above quality. Consumers rank access above quality in their healthcare concerns. About half feel challenged under employer-driven high deductibles and access limitations, and view government as responsible for fixing the problem. The majority of consumers expect to be increasingly involved in their own healthcare purchases and decisions, and embrace technology innovation to assist both themselves and their providers.
- IT executives: Data liquidity to drive delivery. Health system CIOs and IT professionals overwhelmingly support the movement toward improved access to information for patients, data exchange between healthcare settings and enhanced public health data analysis. The majority cite interoperability, data exchange and physician alignment as their main concerns going forward.
Greenway Releases Results Of Extensive National Health IT ‘Trends And Transformations’ Survey
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.