- Net sales decreased 3.8% to $124.9 million from $129.9 million in the prior-year period;
- Comparable store sales were up 3% as compared to the prior-year period;
- Gross profit margin decreased by 120 basis points over the prior-year period; and
- The net loss for the period was $5.7 million, or $0.47 per share, compared to a net loss of $5.6 million, or $0.49 per share, in the prior-year period.
Birks & Mayors Reports First Half Comparable Store Sales Increase 3% And Reports Mid-Year Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.