Christopher & Banks Corporation (NYSE: CBK) today announced that it plans to report its fiscal 2012 third quarter financial results on Thursday, November 29, 2012, after the market close. The Company also plans to hold a conference call to discuss its financial results at 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, November 29, 2012.
A live web cast of the conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the Company’s website, www.christopherandbanks.com.
In addition, a replay of the call will be available shortly after the completion of the conference call through December 6, 2012. To access the telephone replay, listeners should dial 1-877-870-5176. The access code for the replay is: 1029423. A replay of the web cast will also be available following the conference call on the Company’s website for a limited period of time.
About Christopher & Banks CorporationChristopher & Banks Corporation is a Minneapolis-based specialty retailer of women’s clothing. As of November 15, 2012, the Company operates 638 stores in 44 states consisting of 387 Christopher & Banks stores, 171 stores in their women’s plus size clothing division CJ Banks, 55 dual stores and 25 outlet stores. The Company also operates the www.ChristopherandBanks.com and www.CJBanks.com e-commerce websites. Keywords: Christopher & Banks, CJ Banks, Women’s Clothing, Plus Size Clothing, Petites, Extended Sizes, Outfits.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV