Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLS), the world's largest office products company and second largest internet retailer, makes it easy to create affordable, personalized gifts this holiday season. Staples Copy & Print features thousands of customizable options ranging from holiday cards, invitations and photo calendars to new canvas prints and professional-quality Photo Enlargements plus UPS services in every store for your holiday shipping. Staples lets customers personalize gifts for anyone on their shopping list either in store or at www.Staples.com/copyandprint.
An example of a Staples(R) Easy Canvas Print (Photo: Business Wire)
“At Staples, we make it easy to unwrap joy this holiday season with our expanded selection of personalized photo gifts at great values,” said Alison Corcoran, senior vice-president of retail marketing at Staples. “Staples also makes the holidays easy with one-stop shopping for everything from personalized greeting cards and photo calendars to high-quality printed pieces.”
Unwrap Memories- with unique and affordable printed options:
- Staples® Easy Canvas Prints: Turn your favorite photo from a family trip or special occasion into a lasting work of art! Create a high-quality, gallery-wrapped canvas print this holiday season to hang in home or office as a reminder of a favorite memory. Single image canvas prints are available in store and online in 16”x20”, 12”x12” and 11”x14” sizes- or spread one image across multiple frames to create an even more unique gift (Starting at $29.99).
- Personalized Photo Calendars: Create a gift that lasts the whole year. Photo calendars are easily created from templates and customized with personal photos and images. Order online and pick-up in store in as little as 4 hours, and buy one, get one free through December ($15.99 each).
- Professional Quality Photo Enlargements: Stumped on a great gift idea? Enlarge a favorite photo on high-quality, HP photo gloss paper with vibrant color. Produced in just hours, sizes include 11”x14”, 16”x20”, 20”x30” and can be mounted or laminated ($6.99 and up).
- Holiday and Photo Cards, Invitations and Note Cards: Personalized photo cards (starting at $9.99 for 10 cards) feature more than 1,000 customizable templates in 4”x8” size. Choose from hundreds of festive designs for holiday cards, from basic prints to sophisticated gold and silver foil finishes (starting at $17.99). Same-day photo cards and invitations are 50% off through 12/19- it’s never too late to get those holiday cards in the mail.
- Personalized Photo Books: Share your favorite memories in a photo book for family and friends. Choose from over 80 easy-to-use designs, upload your photos, add your own captions, and have a beautiful custom book in your hands in as few as three days. Available in 4”x6” and 5”x7”, this book comes in high-quality full-color printing (Starting at $19.99).
- Custom Shirts & Mugs: Surprise family, friends or colleagues with a personalized gift they can use all year long. Staples has a library of hundreds of templates covering interests, industries, and events – or you can upload your own design! T-shirts are made from 100-percent, preshrunk cotton and ceramic mugs hold 11 ounces (Starting at $16.99).
About StaplesStaples is the world’s largest office products company and a trusted source for office solutions. The company provides products, services and expertise in office supplies, copy & print, technology, facilities and breakroom, and furniture. Staples invented the office superstore concept in 1986 and now has annual sales of $25 billion, ranking second in the world in eCommerce sales. With 88,000 associates worldwide, Staples operates in 26 countries throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia, making it easy for businesses of all sizes, and consumers. The company is headquartered outside Boston. More information about Staples (Nasdaq: SPLS) is available at www.staples.com/media. Follow Staples on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/staples and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/staples.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV