- Drill results of the remaining 23 holes (MEX-409 to MEX 436) in the Maturi Deposit to be used in the final pre-feasibility AMEC resource report
- Approximately 159 additional drill holes and 70 wedge offsets for the Maturi Deposit, including these 23 holes featured in this press release, will be factored into the final pre-feasibility AMEC resource numbers due later this month ( November 2012)
- The final pre-feasibility AMEC resource estimate report will confirm the extent and distribution of the higher grade portions of the deposit the presence of which is indicated by the current drill results
Duluth Metals Highlights 155 Feet Of 0.917% Copper, 0.279% Nickel And 0.639 Grams Total Precious Metals At West Maturi In The Twin Metals Minnesota Project
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.