- Revenue grew 20% to $300.7 million for the fourth quarter and 13% to $1.05 billion for the full fiscal year compared to the same periods last year, driven by growth on existing contracts, new work, and the PSI acquisition.
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share from continuing operations increased 16% to $0.74 for the fourth quarter and increased 5% to $2.36 for the full fiscal year compared to the same periods last year.
- Cash and cash equivalents totaled $189.3 million at September 30, 2012.
- Year-to-date new signed contract awards totaled $1.44 billion at September 30, 2012.
MAXIMUS Reports Results For Fiscal 2012 Fourth Quarter And Full Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.