- Revenue grew 20% to $300.7 million for the fourth quarter and 13% to $1.05 billion for the full fiscal year compared to the same periods last year, driven by growth on existing contracts, new work, and the PSI acquisition.
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share from continuing operations increased 16% to $0.74 for the fourth quarter and increased 5% to $2.36 for the full fiscal year compared to the same periods last year.
- Cash and cash equivalents totaled $189.3 million at September 30, 2012.
- Year-to-date new signed contract awards totaled $1.44 billion at September 30, 2012.
MAXIMUS Reports Results For Fiscal 2012 Fourth Quarter And Full Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.