Stocks to Watch: Dell, Sears, Gap, Foot Locker (Update 1)
Bluegreen (BXG)shares rose 67% in premarket trading to $9.67 after the company entered a new cash merger agreement with BFC Financial.
Dyanavax (DVAX)shares plummeted 57% to $1.99 Friday after its Hepatitis vaccine Heplisav didn't get approval from a Food and Drug Administration panel for safety.
Starbucks (SBUX) on Thursday announced that its board approved an authorization to repurchase an additional 25 million common shares, which comes on top of the 12.1 million shares left on the coffee giant's previous buyback. The stock was down 0.04% to $48.41 in premarket trading Friday. Burned by TEA? Blame 'Efficient' Market, Not Starbucks
Nike (NKE) declared a two-for-one stock split on Thursday, and a post-split quarterly dividend of 21 cents a share, an increase of 17%.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV