DALLAS, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- J. Braxton Carter, Chief Financial Officer and Vice Chairman, of MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE: PCS), will speak at 8:50 a.m. Central European Time (CET) / 2:50 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Friday, November 16 th at the Morgan Stanley 12 th Annual Technology, Media & Telecoms Conference in Barcelona, Spain.
A live webcast of the event will be available on the Company's website, www.metropcs.com, within the Investor Relations section on Friday, November 16, 2012 at 8:50 a.m. CET / 2:50 a.m. EST. An on-demand replay will be available shortly after the conclusion of the presentation.
To automatically receive MetroPCS financial news by e-mail, please visit the Investor Relations section of the MetroPCS website, www.metropcs.com , and subscribe to E-mail Alerts.About MetroPCS Communications, Inc. Dallas-based MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE: PCS) is a provider of no annual contract, unlimited wireless communications service for a flat-rate. MetroPCS is the fifth largest facilities-based wireless carrier in the United States based on number of subscribers served. With Metro USA(SM), MetroPCS customers can use their service in areas throughout the United States covering a population of over 280 million people. As of September 30, 2012, MetroPCS had approximately 9.0 million subscribers. For more information please visit www.metropcs.com. SOURCE Metro PCS Communications, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV