Saab To Expand Presence In UK
Kingdom can play in supporting Saab to achieve its global vision for profitable growth. UKTI Defence and Security Organisation has been closely involved in supporting and developing their export opportunities from the UK. Saab's decision to expand its operational base in London, is testament to the support that has been provided, not just by UKTI DSO alone but from other parts of government working together. I congratulate Saab on this investment and we look forward to supporting Saab develop its business in the UK," said Nick Baird, Chief Executive of UK Trade and Investment.
Saab's London headquarters opened in 2011 as part of major expansion into the UK. The company provides a range of defence and security products and services to the UK armed forces.
Saab has around 13,000 employees globally with some 200 employees across the United Kingdom. Saab has a long history of providing defence products and services to the UK Armed Forces, including soldiers Combat and Counter-IED training, infantry weapons and the Arthur and Giraffe AMB ground-based radars which help secure the lives of UK troops deployed overseas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV