- Revenues of $154.6 million for the third quarter of 2012 and of $491.2 million in the first nine months of 2012, a 13% increase over revenues of $436.4 million in the same period last year;
- Non-GAAP gross and operating margins at 37% and 26% respectively as compared to 33% and 22% in the third quarter of 2011, respectively;
- Non-GAAP net profit of $32 million and net margin of 20% as compared to $32 million and 18% net margin in the third quarter of 2011;
- EBITDA of $40 million, higher than the $39 million as of the third quarter of 2011 which excludes the one-time gain from the sale of HHNEC holdings;
- End of quarter cash balance of $161 million as compared to $101 million as of December 31, 2011;
- Completed a previously announced efficiency and cost reduction plan in the Japanese facility resulting in $30 million of savings on an annual basis;
- Engaged during the third quarter of 2012 with Vishay-Siliconix for high volume production commitment at the Company's fabs in Israel and Japan through 2018.
TowerJazz Presents Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results: Revenues Of $155 Million; $491 Million Revenues In The First Nine Months Of 2012, Growing 13% Versus $436 Million In The Same Period Last Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.