MIGDAL HAEMEK, Israel, November 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
TowerJazz, the global specialty foundry leader, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012.
Third Quarter 2012 Highlights
- Revenues of $154.6 million for the third quarter of 2012 and of $491.2 million in the first nine months of 2012, a 13% increase over revenues of $436.4 million in the same period last year;
- Non-GAAP gross and operating margins at 37% and 26% respectively as compared to 33% and 22% in the third quarter of 2011, respectively;
- Non-GAAP net profit of $32 million and net margin of 20% as compared to $32 million and 18% net margin in the third quarter of 2011;
- EBITDA of $40 million, higher than the $39 million as of the third quarter of 2011 which excludes the one-time gain from the sale of HHNEC holdings;
- End of quarter cash balance of $161 million as compared to $101 million as of December 31, 2011;
- Completed a previously announced efficiency and cost reduction plan in the Japanese facility resulting in $30 million of savings on an annual basis;
- Engaged during the third quarter of 2012 with Vishay-Siliconix for high volume production commitment at the Company's fabs in Israel and Japan through 2018.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV