CGGVeritas: Mr. Daniel Valot To Sit On The Board Of Directors On Behalf Of The Fonds Strategique D’Investissement
CGGVeritas (Paris:GA) (NYSE:CGV) announced today, at the proposal of FSI (Fonds Strategique d’Investissement) and the approval of CGGVeritas' Board, that Mr. Daniel Valot will sit on the CGGVeritas Board of Directors on behalf of the FSI and replace Mr Denis Ranque.
Mr. Daniel Valot became a director of CGGVeritas on March 14, 2001.
About CGGVeritasCGGVeritas ( www.cggveritas.com ) is a leading international pure-play geophysical company delivering a wide range of technologies, services and equipment through Sercel, to its broad base of customers mainly throughout the global oil and gas industry. CGGVeritas is listed on the Euronext Paris (ISIN: 0000120164) and the New York Stock Exchange (in the form of American Depositary Shares, NYSE: CGV).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV