NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- McCann Health, winning a Gold and 4 Bronze awards, won the most metals at the Clio Healthcare Awards ceremony in New York City Tuesday night, reports Jeremy Perrott, Global Creative Director for McCann Health.
Comments Jeremy: "One thousand entries in this year's Clio Healthcare Awards from around the world made for a very strong show. We are only recognizing the 'metal' winners - being deliberately tough on ourselves, raising our own standards as we strive to be the best in our industry.
"This year we have had a very encouraging result. Only 6 Gold awards in the whole show and we won one of them. Then 4 Bronze statues.
"Congratulations to all agencies who won finalists and a huge hand for the state winners."These awards are becoming more and more difficult to win as the global standard becomes higher and higher. A direct result from the brilliant work being produced. "Please congratulate:
- McCann Torre Lazur London: Gold for its brilliant Erbitux film, and two Bronze statues– one for Cancer Screening and the other for Mundipharma.
- McCann HumanCare NY: a Bronze for Tradjenta.
- And McCann Health Sydney: a Bronze for innovative development and use of our corporate business card.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV